Last updated: June 07, 2021
Health app is application for user health data management that provides users` the overview regarding vaccinations, symptoms, anamnesis and person`s body parameters and allows conveniently managing this data.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Health APP
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Health APP.
- Country refers to: Estonia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a cellphone.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may store locally with Your prior permission:
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
- All private information that are entered manually in form of text such as: mobile phone number, e-mail, contacts (emergency type with address, phone number, personal info such as blood type, etc)
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
All the data which is entered within the whole application, is stored locally and cannot be disclosed to any third parties.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: sharksw.com